Stacy Burr: In Control & Unstoppable
Today’s episode is a little different than our normal interview. This week Stacy ‘Bama’ Burr joins us to discuss what the f*ck has been going on with her lately, the Kern US Open in San Diego, CA on May 12th and some of her recent revelations about life, love and happiness. We always love having Stacy on the podcast. She is force to be reckoned with.
Make sure you check out Stacy at the Kern US Open. The event will be live streamed. Check it out by clicking the link HERE
Where you can find Bama:
- Personal Instagram: @bamaburr
- Training Company: @bamabricksquadtraining
- Website: www.bamabricksquad.com
- 16 week online guided course teaching you how to fuel your body and eat for strength
- $150 for the 16 weeks
- Access to a secret Facebook page with weekly lesson and challenges to help guide your journey
- Weekly broadcasts with Kristin and Mary regarding weekly topics
- Group discussions and direct access to Kristin and Mary through a secret app (to be announced in the FB Group Page)
- Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or direct message us on Instagram (@empoweredbyiron)
Check out our sponsors:
- Women’s Strength Coalition – Our mission is to build stronger communities through increased access to strength training. We envision a world where everyone has equal opportunity to express their voice and embrace their power.
- Fiercely Fueled Nutrition Coaching – Online nutrition coaching for strength and functional fitness athletes.
- Bama Brick Squad – Stacy offers various coaching services and packages: all geared towards helping you reach your goals. She works with athletes of all shapes and sizes. Support BBS and check out their merch!
Join our Facebook Group Page: Women in Strength – Athlete Resource
Support our Patreon Page!
Follow us on Instagram and tag us in your posts by using the hashtag #empoweredbyiron