A Sane Approach to Body Recomposition – Episode 65
We see A LOT about weight loss and bulking. While both of these approaches can work, they can sometimes feel drastic when you’re in the midst of it, but there is a third option that isn’t well discussed: Body Recomposition (i.e. eating enough food to fuel your daily activities, getting stronger and losing body fat in the process). In this episode, we walk through the science of fat loss and muscle gain, and then we will dive into two methods of body recomposition: fast vs. slow. If you want to get really strong and are in it for the long haul, this episode is for you.
Support our Patreon Page!
Follow us on Instagram and tag us in your posts by using the hashtag #empoweredbyiron
Check out our sponsors:
- Women’s Strength Coalition – Our mission is to build stronger communities through increased access to strength training. We envision a world where everyone has equal opportunity to express their voice and embrace their power.
- Fiercely Fueled Nutrition Coaching – Online nutrition coaching for strength and functional fitness athletes.
- Bama Brick Squad – Stacy offers various coaching services and packages: all geared towards helping you reach your goals. She works with athletes of all shapes and sizes. Support BBS and check out their merch!
- 1:00 – So…Mary’s been a bad athlete
- 6:30 – Science of Fat-loss
- 12:00 – Science of Muscle Gain
- 13:55 – Body Recomposition…the fast way
- 23:45 – The Sane Approach to Body Recomposition