Lifting + PTSD: A Series on Mental Health – Episode 84
In part II of our mental health series, we sit down with four, incredibly strong women (one of which is a mental health professional) who share their experiences with PTSD and trauma. We dive deep into how lifting how has played an important role in their mental health. Tune in over the next couple of months as we embark on a series of stories about how brave, strong women are living with and overcoming mental health challenges with help from heavy lifting.
- Where you can find today’s guests:
- We would LOVE to hear from you. Suggestions? Feedback? Stories? We want it all. Shoot us an email at EMPOWEREDBYIRON@GMAIL.COM and we might just share your story on our next episode.
- If you love Empowered by Iron, take 5 minutes and leave us a review on Apple Podcasts. With your help, we can reach more people and spread our message of strength and empowerment.
- Check out our sponsor of this episode:
- Fiercely Fueled Nutrition Coaching – Online nutrition coaching for strength and functional fitness athletes.
- Bama Brick Squad – Stacy offers various coaching services and packages: all geared towards helping you reach your goals. She works with athletes of all shapes and sizes. Support BBS and check out their merch!
- Join our Facebook Group Page: Women in Strength – Athlete Resource
- Support our Patreon Page!
- Follow us on Instagram and tag us in your posts by using the hashtag #empoweredbyiron