Kortney Olson: GRRRL MFCEO – Episode 70
Changing the world is no easy feat and not everyone is cut out for the task, but our guest today is one of those rare individuals. Kortney Olson, MFCEO of GRRRL Clothing and The GRRRL Project, has dedicated her life to create lasting change in the minds of women across the globe. Today we sit down with KO to talk about her personal journey, how GRRRL came about and what she projects the future will look like if GRRRL’s message does not reach every single woman in the world. You won’t want to miss
Where you can find Kortney:
Where you can find GRRRL Clothing:
Want to learn more about GRRRL Live in Las Vegas, NV April 28-29th? Check it out HERE
Please take a few minutes to consider supporting Kortney and GRRRL through their “Self Love Rebellion Project” Indiegogo Campaign. We can personally attest to the quality of their clothing (got big legs?! Perfect…these are the leggings you want. Seriously!!) and the importance of their mission.
Check out our sponsors:
- Women’s Strength Coalition – Our mission is to build stronger communities through increased access to strength training. We envision a world where everyone has equal opportunity to express their voice and embrace their power.
- Fiercely Fueled Nutrition Coaching – Online nutrition coaching for strength and functional fitness athletes.
- Bama Brick Squad – Stacy offers various coaching services and packages: all geared towards helping you reach your goals. She works with athletes of all shapes and sizes. Support BBS and check out their merch!
Support our Patreon Page!
Follow us on Instagram and tag us in your posts by using the hashtag #empoweredbyiron
- 1:00 – How Kortney got started in the fitness and strength industry
- Importance of authenticity
- Overcoming addiction
- Kamp Konfidence (the beginning of GRRRL)
- 22:50 – How GRRRL Clothing came to fruition
- “Keep Showing Up”
- Truth Advertising
- 32:00 – It’s not just about the clothes…it’s a movement