How hard should you be working? with Jennifer Thompson – Episode 81
In today’s episode, we sit down with THE Jennifer Thompson (for you OG listeners…yes, this is round 2) to discuss training. Mainly what makes training difficult and how hard should you be working. Join us as we have a conversation with the legend herself.
- Where you can find Jen:
- Discussed in this episode:
- Jen’s Sponsors:
We would LOVE to hear from you. Suggestions? Feedback? Stories? We want it all. Shoot us an email at EMPOWEREDBYIRON@GMAIL.COM and we might just share your story on our next episode.
If you love Empowered by Iron, take 5 minutes and leave us a review on Apple Podcasts. With your help, we can reach more people and spread our message of strength and empowerment.
Check out our sponsor of this episode:
- Fiercely Fueled Nutrition Coaching – Online nutrition coaching for strength and functional fitness athletes.
- Bama Brick Squad – Stacy offers various coaching services and packages: all geared towards helping you reach your goals. She works with athletes of all shapes and sizes. Support BBS and check out their merch!
Join our Facebook Group Page: Women in Strength – Athlete Resource
Support our Patreon Page!
Follow us on Instagram and tag us in your posts by using the hashtag #empoweredbyiron
- 0:30 – It’s Jen Thompson!
- 4:00 – What does hard training look like?
- 14:00 – Jen’s training now vs then…
- 21:00 – How do you measure training hard?
- 37:00 – Jen’s nutrition.
- 50:00 – Jen’s take on taking deloads.