Eat for Strength (Re-release) – BONUS
Register for the course HERE
- The course will begin September 23rd, and run through November 24th.
- $180 course DISCOUNTED to $150 through September 21st, 2018.
- 9 week online guided course to fueling your body, learning to love your journey and 25 other bad-ass women helping you a long the way.
- In the course, you will have access to both Kristin and Mary to help guide you through body recomposition. This includes everything from macro calculations to learning self-acceptance. There will be a private Facebook group, direct email access to the two of us and another bonus contact method (TBD).
- Shoot us an email at email@example.com if you have questions about the course!
A Sane Approach to Body Recomposition – Episode 65 (Released originally 1/15/18)
We see A LOT about weight loss and bulking. While both of these approaches can work, they can sometimes feel drastic when you’re in the midst of it, but there is a third option that isn’t well discussed: Body Recomposition (i.e. eating enough food to fuel your daily activities, getting stronger and losing body fat in the process). In this episode, we walk through the science of fat loss and muscle gain, and then we will dive into two methods of body recomposition: fast vs. slow. If you want to get really strong and are in it for the long haul, this episode is for you.
Support our Patreon Page!
Follow us on Instagram and tag us in your posts by using the hashtag #empoweredbyiron
Check out our sponsors:
Women’s Strength Coalition – Our mission is to build stronger communities through increased access to strength training. We envision a world where everyone has equal opportunity to express their voice and embrace their power.
Fiercely Fueled Nutrition Coaching – Online nutrition coaching for strength and functional fitness athletes.
Bama Brick Squad – Stacy offers various coaching services and packages: all geared towards helping you reach your goals. She works with athletes of all shapes and sizes. Support BBS and check out their merch!
4:00 – So…Mary’s been a bad athlete
10:30 – Science of Fat-loss
16:00 – Science of Muscle Gain
17:55 – Body Recomposition…the fast way
27:45 – The Sane Approach to Body Recomposition