Today’s topic is a bit of a sensitive subject. Eating disorders and disordered eating run rampant in the fitness industry, and are even more prevalent among female strength athletes. In this episode, Mary shares her history with disordered eating and shares her best tips on overcoming it. We hope that if you suffer from either, that you feel less alone after listening to this episode. Because the fact is, you are not alone and you don’t have to suffer in silence.
Check out Female Strength Academy! The only online resource created by & for female strength athletes!
- Join our the discussion on our Facebook Group Page: Female Strength Academy
- Support our Patreon Page!
- Follow us on Instagram and tag us in your posts by using the hashtag #empoweredbyiron
- Check out our sponsors:
- Fiercely Fueled Nutrition Coaching – Online nutrition coaching for strength and functional fitness athletes. Coached by our own Dr. Kristin Lander.
- 7:57 – Signs & Symptoms
- 11:58 – Performance vs. Leanness
- 20:30 – Cutting vs. Just Eating to Get Strong
- 28:20 – Mary’s Story
- 45:08 – Tips
- Miss last week’s episode? Listen HERE